Friday, May 8, 2009

A Refreshing Recipe

I made a delicious recipe yesterday and I couldn't wait to share with everyone. Now, I have to apologize first, because I got this recipe from a blog recipe swap and cannot, for the life of me, find which blog I got it from, and for that, I am deeply sorry. If I find it, I will recognize you and link you. But, for now, here is the deliciously refreshing recipe:

Laura Ingalls Wilder's Lemonade:

3 large lemons, juiced
1 lime, juiced
1 c sugar
1 c water, boiled
water
2 qt. pitcher

Boil water, add sugar and boil until dissolved
Stir together sugar water and juices in pitcher, then fill with water
Refrigerate until cold or add ice
Garnish with lemon and lime slices

Enjoy!


My husband loves to get homeade lemonade when we go to fairs and festivals, but at around 5.00 a glass at those places, it's hard to really enjoy it. That's why I was so excited to make and try this recipe. Well, it turned out perfect! It tasted just like the delicious drinks we have at those festivals and he LOVED it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment