Friday, May 8, 2009

Dove Review and an Offer


I was lucky enough to be picked to participate in the review of a new Dove product. The product is a new deodorant called Dove Visibly Smooth Antiperspirant/Deodorant. It's clinically proven to reduce the apperance and growth of underarm hair/stubble over time with it's Pro-Epil complex and natural extracts. I was sent a full-size deodorant in the Wild Rose scent along with 25 informational guidebooks that each have 2, $2.00/1 coupons for the product.

Now, for my thoughts:

1. Smell; absolutely unbelievable. My scent was Wild Rose and I am in love with it. It smells like a good and decent men's cologne with a touch of women's powder femininity. It's wonderful! I smell it all day and my husband really likes it, too.

2. Deodorant; completely masks any underarm smells from working out, sweating, daily tasks, etc. I chase around a one year old all day and engage in exercise on a regular basis and it works great.

3. Antiperspirant; I have to tell you that I have never been much of a sweater but it does keep my underarms dry, even when I run. If you are a big sweater, I can't say how well it would work, but I'm sure it would do the job. If you use the product I would be interested in hearing about it! It does come in a clinical protection for people who need extra odor and wetness protection.

4. Hair/stubble reducer: I haven't used the product long enough to see the effects, but will let you know when I do.

5. Overall; I haven't looked at the market price because it is just now hitting store shelves, but as long as it's not much more expensive than what I was buying in the past, then I will continue to use it. Like I said, I LOVE the scent!


Here is a link to the Dove website where you can learn more http://www.dove.us/visiblysmooth#/visiblysmooth/main_landing.aspx/


You can also see them on facebook to read other reviews, connect with other moms and enter some great giveaways. Visit them at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dove-Visibly-Smooth/58040884511?v=wall&viewas=0


Now, for my offer. It's more of an offer than a giveaway, because the first 20 people to request one of the share booklets that include 2, $2.00/1 coupons for the product will receive one in the mail.

Here's what you have to do:

1. Become a follower

2. Tweet, blog or email the offer

3. Leave a comment here telling me you did steps one and two (with appropriate links) and that you would like one of the booklets. Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you because I will send you a confirmation email if you are one of the first 20.

2 comments:

  1. follow and emailed friends mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow ( Tina Renee Barker) and I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/7787162.rss

    treneebarker(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete